Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

friendship

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • friendship

    FRIENDSHIP.

    Oh to have a friend like you
    Whose courage knows no bounds?
    You raise my spirits up
    When I am feeling down.
    When I think I can’t go onto face another day
    You are there by my side
    To chase the blues away.
    I think now without you
    I really would not be here
    Because with your words of kindness
    You show I have naught to fear.
    How can I ever thank you?
    For all you’ve done for me
    All I can ever hope for
    Is you’ll always be friend to me
    If ever I get the chance this life
    Your kindness to repay
    Because you can never know my friend
    My love for you grows each day.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

  • #2
    WOOW lovely,did not know you could be also poetic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by benben View Post
      WOOW lovely,did not know you could be also poetic
      I have many talents, this is true of most women. Its a fact we are better than men in lots of ways We have to be multi tasking individuals. There is a saying "Behind every good man there is a good woman".

      My poems are not really very good but if I feel sad, which is not often, then I like to write poems.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arwen View Post
        FRIENDSHIP.

        Oh to have a friend like you
        Whose courage knows no bounds?
        You raise my spirits up
        When I am feeling down.
        When I think I can’t go onto face another day
        You are there by my side
        To chase the blues away.
        I think now without you
        I really would not be here
        Because with your words of kindness
        You show I have naught to fear.
        How can I ever thank you?
        For all you’ve done for me
        All I can ever hope for
        Is you’ll always be friend to me
        If ever I get the chance this life
        Your kindness to repay
        Because you can never know my friend
        My love for you grows each day.
        I also think so.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow, ive just found that my friend is a great Poetic thats really briliant
          Go on like that, to be honest, i'm not into Poetry Sorry.

          But i like to read something about Friendship or Love
          Moderator.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi lyly10388. I see that you ahve just joined this Forum, i think i could say Welcome to Morocco.com Forum. I hope you will find it interesting lol. You can join me and Arwen to make a Revolution on this Forum to kickstart it . Are you Ready?
            Moderator.

            Comment


            • #7
              I suspect lyly10388 contribution was just a ploy to get the link as their signature noted...and we may not see them again ***sigh*** hope I'm wrong on that one.

              But welcome anyway and I do hope you stick around.
              If you be loved, be worthy of love.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by yassinish87 View Post
                Wow, ive just found that my friend is a great Poetic thats really briliant
                Go on like that, to be honest, i'm not into Poetry Sorry.

                But i like to read something about Friendship or Love
                Not liking poetry is no biggy...but do you like music? Cos really I see that is very poetic in it's way. The lyrics os some songs are indeed poetry. That could be a new thread poetic song lyrics.
                If you be loved, be worthy of love.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ahh really?
                  Moderator.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X