Top stars in Mâwazine festival rendezvous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top stars in Mâwazine festival rendezvous

Youssou N'Dour, will participate in Mâwazine "World Rhythms" festival scheduled on May 18-24 in Rabat, announced organizers.

The festival will offer a week-long cocktail of concerts and new cultural experiences featuring artists representing over 20 countries from Africa, Europe, and America, said organizers on Wednesday at a press conference.

Moroccan renowned groups Nass El Ghiwane and Batma Brothers will make a special appearance in the festival that will give this year a particular highlight to Moroccan and Arab music.

The 2006 edition offers a new version dubbed "Mâwazine Generation" that will allow new talents to perform before a large public.

Virtuoso Nasser Chemma will open this year’s edition with a concert grouping over thirty lutenists.

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Sounds good i saw Youssou N'Dour last year at the Essaouira Gnawa Festival...very good
    I will do my best to attend
    Is it a free festival do you know Freemocy?

Comment

Originally posted by razri
      Sounds good i saw Youssou N'Dour last year at the Essaouira Gnawa Festival...very good
      I will do my best to attend
      Is it a free festival do you know Freemocy?
      Yeh 100% free and intriguing spectacles are guaranted..
      You will be even welcomed with cannon fire
      I was two years ago in the International Gnawa Festival in Essaouira and it was worth being there , just fabolous , good music and musicians

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X