No announcement yet.

Eminem nine Grammys,best rap album and an Oscar for the song "Lose Yourself"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem nine Grammys,best rap album and an Oscar for the song "Lose Yourself"

A Genius in his own but messed in his head!
    Are there no fans out there, This man could bring out his own dictionary with words you could not imagine existed. This Is Tallent!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Just Lose It hitmaker filed for his second divorce from Kim last week after just three months of marriage.

And Kim, who has alleged the rapper is still battling a drug problem, is set on huge financial compensation for her heartbreak after Eminem snubbed attempts to reconcile, according to British newspaper The Star.

A pal of Kim says, "She is going for gold. He is worth [tons] and she wants a big chunk."

"This will be one of the biggest, nastiest, costliest divorces the music industry has ever seen."

Eminem and Kim initially married in 1999 and divorced in 2001, following a bitter custody battle over their daughter Hailie.

After reuniting with wife for three months, Eminem files for divorce
    DETROIT (AP) - Eminem's dysfunctional relationship with wife Kim has hit another low - he filed divorce papers Wednesday, less than three months after remarrying her.
    The filing on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, and two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office. They didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.
    The Grammy- and Oscar-winning rapper and Mathers remarried Jan. 14, a month after the couple announced they were getting back together.
    Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their daughter, Hailie.
    Eminem, 33, and Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December 2005 that they would get back together.
    The pair grew up in the suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern border.
    Last August, it was announced that Eminem had entered a hospital to undergo treatment for sleep medication dependency. A month earlier, he denied reports that he was preparing to retire from recording.
    He has won nine Grammys, including best rap album as well as an Oscar for the song "Lose Yourself" from "8 Mile."
    Let the War of the Words begin!

Kim Mathers, the soon-to-be-twice-ex-wife of rapper Eminem decided to air her side of the couple’s divorce story to a Detroit-area morning radio station last week, reported People magazine.

Eminem - who remarried Mathers on Jan. 14, filed for divorce on April 5.

“He’s having problems with, you know, his problem that he had,” she told the radio station, apparently referring to the artist’s sleeping-pill addiction, for which he sought treatment last summer.

Mathers claimed she wanted to put off their wedding because of their increasingly frequent fights.

“But he really pushed it and I thought it was really going to be something that worked this time,” she confessed.

Even though the 31-year-old hadn’t spoken to her famous husband in six weeks, she alleged she was shocked to receive the divorce papers. She had hoped for a reconciliation.

Eminem, born Marshall Bruce Mathers III, saw the situation a bit differently.

“A few of Kim’s statements in a radio interview need to be addressed,” the music mogul said in a statement released later that day. “First, her allegations regarding my status post-rehab are both untrue and unfortunate. Second, she was aware that I was filing for divorce.

“We both tried to give our marriage another chance and quickly realized that a wedding doesn’t fix the underlying problems.”

After their first marriage dissolved in 2001, the hot-and-coldcouple were entangled in a bitter custody battle over their daughter,Hailie Jade, now 10.

am not a fan of Eminem i used to like rap my best ones are

2pac #1

Nas

Jay-Z

LL cool J

Dr dre

but i liked eminem's first album it was nice,

but i still think his music is kids' tune, no offence if u like him that much but he's over rated, his songs are of 10 yrs aged young guys n lullabies

i think rap was way better but when eminem showed up he switched hip hop to worse. more profanities

its bad to say eminem is the best, i think he's even inspired of other rappers we might need catergorize his music off apart Rap

Comment

I have to agree with you to a degree, but nothing beats the fact that he became one of the biggest rap artists off all time in just 4yrs, no thanks to Dr Dre though, he plays a major part in that!
      Considering you liked 2Pac, did you ever watch the documentary of 2Pac and B.I.G's murder, its very interesting!

Comment

Whats the deal with Eminem?..you give us his bio as hes about to retire
        I think he is a great rapper but no way the best, I had the opportunity to see him perform in a club just before he blew up worldwide and he was amazing ,but i think that now he seems to be running out of things to say and 'shock' the world with.
        Peace and Love
        Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

He is good - but could never take him seriously.

Nicaragua

Comment

hes crap, go away and dont come back!
            www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

Kaniff, ( nice name btw )

I like Eminem too love 8 mile!!!

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
              - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Thats not very nice is it?

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
                - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Reasons

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
                  Why is he "crap"? you cannot make a statement without a reason. Not everyone likes his music and not everyone need like him, but you have to have a reason! So what is your reason casbah, you dont seem to like anything I post on m.com!

Comment

bet u didn't hear about this yet kaniff..just saw it on BBC website.shocked me thats for sure,they were always together..poor Em

Eminem's D12 bandmate shot dead
                    A member of Emimen's rap collective D12 has been killed in a nightclub shooting in Detroit.
                    Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, was shot at a club on Eight Mile Road, made famous in Eminem's autobiographical film 8 Mile.

He was a longtime friend of Eminem and had acted as his best man at his wedding in January.

A publicist for D12's record label Interscope said arrangements were being made for a memorial service.
                    Peace and Love
                    Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

Kaniff

Originally posted by Anisa
                      Kaniff, ( nice name btw )

I like Eminem too love 8 mile!!!
                      Thanx, a non hater, there are too many haters in this place!

Comment

It's because your name means 'toilet' in certain dialects. Maybe he can't take you seriously with a name like toilet. Who knows?!

Personally, respect to Mr Eminem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kendra1
                          bet u didn't hear about this yet kaniff..just saw it on BBC website.shocked me thats for sure,they were always together..poor Em

Eminem's D12 bandmate shot dead
                          A member of Emimen's rap collective D12 has been killed in a nightclub shooting in Detroit.
                          Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, was shot at a club on Eight Mile Road, made famous in Eminem's autobiographical film 8 Mile.

He was a longtime friend of Eminem and had acted as his best man at his wedding in January.

A publicist for D12's record label Interscope said arrangements were being made for a memorial service.
                          Where did you hear this?
                          Proof was Em's best friend, they done almost everythin 2getha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazala
                            It's because your name means 'toilet' in certain dialects. Maybe he can't take you seriously with a name like toilet. Who knows?!

Personally, respect to Mr Eminem.
                            What dialect is that then?
                            Im sure I could come up with alot of meaning to his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaniff
                              Where did you hear this?
                              Proof was Em's best friend, they done almost everythin 2getha!
                              i know, its shocking..when Em 1st made it big, he came over with Proof and he always did fresstyles and shows with him..i heard it just now..its just come out in the press

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=1830357
                              Peace and Love
                              Kendra

Comment

Working...
                              X