Jedwane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedwane!

I was just listening to Jedwane's version of 'Zine li 3atak allah' I felt like I was at a wedding

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
    - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Ow ow ow Anisa...Saturday...a friend of the family got married and she had a little party...and the music was flowin and ppl dancin etc...and then...'Ya Lihoudia' comes on...and i thought of you...seriously no lie....

And as for Jedwane...yer he was there on sat too...not live obviously..cus i doubt he'd be able to get a visa - lol...but he gets played at every weddin without a doubt...

Anisa are you tryin to make us think of the summer with all this reminiscin...

Comment

Is this guy the twin brother of an Egyptian actor that I see on TV?

I don't know the guys name but he looks just like him!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amiraa
        Ow ow ow Anisa...Saturday...a friend of the family got married and she had a little party...and the music was flowin and ppl dancin etc...and then...'Ya Lihoudia' comes on...and i thought of you...seriously no lie....

thats so sweet zaine

And as for Jedwane...yer he was there on sat too...not live obviously..cus i doubt he'd be able to get a visa - lol...but he gets played at every weddin without a doubt...

LOL you know that!! I was also listening to the Dakka maraksheya song 'khlatee Menana'

Anisa are you tryin to make us think of the summer with all this reminiscin...
        YES! Its that time of year where people cheer themselves up by thinking of holidays.. I miss Morocco!! have you booked yet zaine??

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comment

I don't think I've seen him...

Originally posted by Lotfi-dz

Is this guy the twin brother of an Egyptian actor that I see on TV?

I don't know the guys name but he looks just like him!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh i luuuuuuurve 'Khaltee menana'...

The whole 'dit 7bibti le jarda dit 7bibti, ou shritelha kilo del kofta' etc...

Anisa hun...not bookin til nearer the time cus you tend to get better ferry deals when the summer draws nearer...but deffo without a doubt...july 14th im outty...
            What bout you...?

Has anyone heard of SIMON SAYS...He sings that song 'karima'...'Rani ken 7mak 3lik, rani ken hbell 3lik' etc...thats a choon in the summer too...

Comment

I'll be booking nearer the time too hun...

I know that Karima song! didn't know the group were called Simon Says though

Comment

Na its jus one guy...and his real name is somethin like Abderazak or somethin tres chic like that...

Comment

LOL tres chic indeed

Comment

Working...
                  X