Any Cheb Nasro fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Cheb Nasro fans out there?

His music is very close to Hasni's in terms of being very sentimental, and I know they kinda grew up together, and at some stage hasni and nasro where going after the same girl in algeria lol, hasni even has a song about that situation too

I think he is dman good, and carries the flag for sentimental rai tunes like hasni (allah y rahmou) better than bilal who everyone seems to like.
    [3:160] If Allah helps you, none can overcome you;
    and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

I love Hasni...especially ''Melki Nedmena''...

And Nasro is great too...Not as great as Hasni tho....

Comment

Yeh man hasni was amazing wallah...Nasro not good as hasni, but still better than the rest. (bar Khaled and Mami)

With Hasni, I like most of this tunes thats the thing, he sings about every single love situation or situations that face the youth, esp in Morocco and Algeria.
      and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

Comment

..Hes the kinda artist you sit and cry too for hours...

Comment

Not necessary cry lol but dwell is the word I would use

Comment

maybe contreversial, but ive always prefered Nasro's voice to Hasni's, personally i think he has 1 of the best algerian voices of all time.
            www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
              maybe contreversial, but ive always prefered Nasro's voice to Hasni's, personally i think he has 1 of the best algerian voices of all time.
              BLASPHOMY

Comment

I like both but prefer Hasni, I love La Tabkeesh, its so beautiful!

Why don't you post some Nasro tunes on here?

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
                - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Originally posted by Anisa

Why don't you post some Nasro tunes on here?
                  Good idea...

Aint heard any since Maroc time...

Comment

I don't know how to post them on here

Si Lotfi might do though!

Comment

Working...
                    X