hasni compilation from mouhajir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khalidz
    You are not too bad yourself a lalla Anisa! Lotfi is lucky to have you!

Mselya,

Lotfi just playin sis...don't take it personal... Joker lotfi!

Anisa is keeping as her lil secret

Comment

Lool good memory bruv soon ISA

Lotfi- keep it on the down low.... nobody has to know!!

Originally posted by Khalidz
      He has no choice miskeen!

So when you guys set a date inshallah, il be counting on my invitation too , and finally I can get to meet those cousins you been chatting about I aint forgotton!

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
      - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

lol... I don't forget these kinda things I'll have to use my tux two times then

Originally posted by Anisa
        Lool good memory bruv soon ISA

Lotfi- keep it on the down low.... nobody has to know!!
        [3:160] If Allah helps you, none can overcome you;
        and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

Comment

Good memory seriously Damn we were all at a wedding in Sept, dressed up in traditional dress in a well known London hotel The hotel guests kept asking if I was the bride Americans

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comment

Well when you look that good, how can they not think ur the bride hey?

You even outdone the bride on her wedding day! 3freeta!
            and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

Comment

ahh thanks LOOL @ 3freeta

Comment

Jokes! lol

Comment

old cheb hasni songs

i am a big fan of Hasni and there was this one song that i loved and i got the cd from morocco but sadly it got scratched when i got back from morocco and the best 2 songs stopped working, can any one please tell me were i can get the songs Lad sallunich ila bkit 3liha, and ana maghboune 3liha. i would be sooooooo happy if i could hear them again.
                  RESPECT TO ALL DA MOROCCANS FROM LARACHE.

Comment

Try here and search for the song u want...its must be on here somewhere...

http://7asni.free.fr/fr/chansons.php

Comment

no its not there thanx anyway, if u have anymore links please let me know it was a really hard song to find in morocco.
                      RESPECT TO ALL DA MOROCCANS FROM LARACHE.

Comment

Working...
                      X