No announcement yet.

Xantia and Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you managed to loss everything I want to tell them. You will not be able to make movies in other countries if you try to mess with us. They will know if you fly somewhere. You do not want to believe there is a God or Mohamed is truly a Prophet. They know it here in America. I have all the Muslims here. All the Mexicans. All the blacks. You have no idea. Here they do and on Facebook. You messed with Syria about that story and you messed in Lakewood here. We are getting the American kids here too. Anything I have on Facebook I can print out and make copies. I have place with copier to make the print larger. We have people and kids come to see where I am. I have Bruce Springsteen and Sylvestor Stallone as friends on facebook. Not just a page bur friends. They get all my stuff. Arwen may really be Arwen from Lord of the Rings. We have Salma here. Quran says a Messenger will come concerned for you who is fair, Quran says God plots best, Quran says God is scheming, heavenly envoys will write down schemes. Well a Prophet, they know that here in America. I have no problem with Islam and all thoses Catholic prayers.
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Another movie?

There is a movie on local TV station bout a ***ra who only has half his stripes and the planet is drying up. There is a Cresent Moon in the night time sky. Well I have the Dust Genie for where ever I want to have him in my story and of course we know I have the Crescent Moon. Well In Xanthia I put some of extinct animals up there in Paridise. Hopefully they at least can be there. A Quagua is a half horse ***ra extinct from The continent of Africa. I saw photo of the last one in Encland I think, Sad. It is not a simple children's story to make light of such a sad occurrence and furthermore I had purpose for having some of the extinct animals other places out there in the Universes. So what is up now with this.
      Last edited by WitchQueen; 1st April 2014, 19:16. Reason: Got cut off
      "WitchQueen"
      What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Working...
      X