Xantia and Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xantia and Avatar

I did go to the movies to see Avarar. This is interesting. It is said that an 80 page script was written around 1997. It just seems that there are many coincidences to Xanthia. The story takes place on the distant moon in the galaxy. There are pristine rain forests and unusual animals. Some of the animals are like black panther dogs. There are floating flowers instead of lighted fairies.
    The natives wear paint and respect the land and life of the forest and animals. They use bow and arrows. The hero is an American from Earth who takes up with the natives against the skypeople evil ones.
    If you have read my story here and saw this movie Avatar it might make you understand why I believed the story of Ahmed and Ishtar and Xanthia could be a book and movie.
    The hero in Avatar stays with the natives.
    If ever I saw Xanthia in the movie Avatar, I guess this is it. I have mentioned the Space Pirates in my story. It is all very strange.
    WitchQueen
    I believe they want to make two more sequels after Avatar.
    They have different kinds of exotic animals. They even have flying dragons creatures

I did spell Xanthia wrong at the heading.
    Last edited by WitchQueen; 5th January 2010, 15:44. Reason: Added Something
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

James Cameron, the writer developed script for the movie and culture in 2006.
    I have rare tinge gold in the story Ahmed and Ishtar and Cameron writes that there is rare mineral ore in Avatar. I also have Space Pirates with small space ships and he has small ships with two propellers. All of this makes me think plagerisms or theft of another person's work.
    I have braids in the hair he has braids. This is suspicous to me. I felt like I was on Xanthia while I was watching the movie.
    Pandora is in a distant galaxy. Xanthia is far distant in the Universe. On Xanthia Some men work in the mines when they first get there and make a start for themselves. Cameron has them mining.
    You can google, Avatar movie, wikapedia and check out history information. See what you think.
    In another story, the space pirates were supposed to come to Xanthia for the tinge gold and treasure. The space pirates are written.
    WitchQueen

Cameron produced, directed and wrote his script.
    Last edited by WitchQueen; 7th January 2010, 15:11. Reason: Added Something
    "WitchQueen"

Comment

Sequel

I am very calm about this. Early on I considered someone might take things from Xanthia story. There have been times when I have really been stressed out because no one said they would like to help but at least now I do not have to think that if anything happens to me the pages to the stories including deleted pages would be in the chest in my room. This could mean that my children might not even read the story or about the people here in the story who are real. My daughters do know about Xanthia and everyone there. They did not want me to loose my work or the names of people who have parts. That makes things easier.

More about Avatar. James Cameron wants to make a sequel where the main characters go to another moon. We go from one planet to another and he wants to go from one moon to another. This is all copy. Changing things to take place on moons means nothing. The story here you travel gallactically. God knows what else he comes up with.

I really hope we get help to continue and straighten things out. I will post any other information I find out. Should I have asked for help one more time?
      WitchQueen
      Last edited by WitchQueen; 8th January 2010, 14:31. Reason: Fixed Something
      "WitchQueen"

Comment

Good day to you Witchqueen, I hope you are in good health. I'm a bit confused I haven't seen the film Avatar of which you speak but are you implying James Cameron has the same idea as you?

I think it's possible to have the same ideas as others there are many similarities between different stories. Lord of the rings the Harry Potter stories same variation on a theme of good versus evil. Does'nt devalue your story in any way. I hope you have success with it in the future. Who knows one day we may be going to see it in film in the cinema.

I hope you get to cast someone nice and glamourous to play my role In fact I should insist on it.

Best of luck with it wherever it leads you.
        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

To Continue

Mr. Cameron also has language for the people of Pandora. Well Ahmed spent time learning the language of the Watanis with Menske. I also see that they go under a waterfalls. Ahmed and Ishtar are under the waterfall when Ishtar arrives on Xanthia.
          I have an address where you can write to James Cameron. I googled How to write to James Cameron and there is a site with an address. I will keep the address with the pages of the story.
          That is it for now.
          WitchQueen alias MysticalRose
          "WitchQueen"

Comment

Golden Globes

Avatar wins for Best Picture/Best Director at the Golden Globes.
            WitchQueen
            Last edited by WitchQueen; 20th January 2010, 14:29. Reason: Changed Something
            "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Address

I printed out Mr Cameron's address but you can not find it on the Internet now. He has natives who are not to be bothered and I have natives who are not to be bothered. It also seems we both like cats. How will he get to the second moon? Will he have a space station, transport or have a portal. Maybe another being with a space ship like Menske, Or will the dragon creature fly them there?
              "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Natives

Early when I was working on the story I did consider that someone might take things from it and use them. This was an upsetting thought. I am not saying this is what happened but it does seem strange there are quite a few similarities.
                I wanted to tell everyone that Xanthia is rare in the Universe and they have been given a second chance. The Watanis are supposed to have their place on the planet to live. They are supposed to be left alone as they wish. Why should we think we are the only ones?
                I feel bad about this. I wanted to be the one to tell this story. Going from moon to moon is not different than going from planet to planet.
                It is difficult to think another would have this main idealiology for their story.
                Last edited by WitchQueen; 20th February 2010, 16:07. Reason: Fixed Something
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

The WaterFalls

Just because you use something from someone else's work and disguise it does not means you did not copy the work. This is still plagerism.
                  I have been trying to explain all the similarities between Xanthia and Avatar. Another similarity is the water fall. Ahmed and Ishtar first meet under the waterfall in the Rain Forest. In Avatar the main characters go under a waterfall to the dragon like creatures. Under the waterfalls is under the waterfalls.
                  All of my pages to the story and all my notes are dated and have the time of the day they were posted. I have proof as to when I wrote this story and my ideas.
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Horses

This thread is where I am keeping track of the similarities of Xanthia and Avatar.
                    Ahmed gives Ishtar her horse called Morocco. Ahmed's horse is called Arabia(might be changed). They ride in the RainForest on the Night of the Fireflies. In Avatar the main characters and others have horses. We have that in Xanthia. The characters in Avatar which takes place on the moon of Pandora, the characters also ride exotic horses.
                    There are many similarities between Xanthia and Pandora.
                    I have expressed my complaints about things in Avatar that have been disguised.
                    "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Natives

I just want to stress that the natives(Watanis) are supposed to be left alone. They have their own territory in the RainForest. This is very similar to Avatar. This is where I try to present my case and question if things from my story were used by Mr Cameron. How can we know?
                      "WitchQueen"

Comment

Ahmed and the Natives

It is strange that Ahmed makes friends with the natives and learns their language and the main character in Avatar makes friends with the natives and learns their language. All these things are similarities between Avatar and life on Xanthia.
                        "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Last Airbender

Now I saw previews at the movies of "The Last Airbender". In this movie the child controls the elements. I saw wall of water, fire, ice and I beleieve wind. These are things that Ahmed controls in the story here of "Ahmed and Ishtar". I shall see this movie "The Last Airbender when it come out to see what the story line envolves. Are these coincidences also. I will say after I see this movie, "The Last Airbender".
                          "WitchQueen"

Comment

Dr Who

Johnny Depp may star in remake Dr Who. These are stories of Dr Who going from one planet to another through secret passages. All of these movies make me feel parts are being taken from "Ahmed and Ishtar" story.
                            I think Dr Who would be alright.
                            Monday I will go to see the Last Airbender to compare stories.
                            Last edited by WitchQueen; 2nd July 2010, 14:27. Reason: Added Something
                            "WitchQueen"

Comment

About the Last Airbender

I went to see this movie. The child controls Water, Air, Earth and Fire.
                              There is a dragon spirit in the story. I have demons and evil spirits. The water people live at a solar cap. There are glaciers. There are ships. We have Octo and his men at the southern solar ice cap on the glacier.
                              Ahmed controls heat (Fire), cold(ice), He controls the rain(water) and the Wind(Air). There is a flying lemur bat in the story. I have the lemur cat.
                              These are coincidences withAhmed and Ishtar.
                              I do not know when the Last Airbender was written.
                              It is just odd that this story and Avatar have been filmed at the same time I have been writing about Ahmed, Ishtar and Xanthia. Also Ishtar can conrol and create fire. lightning and electrical force field. It makes me wonder if these are copycat similarites inmy story and the writers od Avatar and the Last Airbender. This story was mostly about wind and water against the fire tribe. The child has all four powers eventually.
                              "WitchQueen"

Comment

Working...
                              X