Best Matrimonial site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Matrimonial site

Hello Everyone, I have searched my bridegroom in Matrimony and found a good match. free to get bride contact details and free registration. No fees at all.
    I should say thanks to this site.

-Preeti

Hi,

I think some popular matrimonial websites are only for chatting, dating but not for the exact match making.
    What i m try to saying that we only do these thing after registered on these sites. But anybody can tell me, are they provide family background details, a discreet background verification with no extra cost. No..........................

But I have searched the best match making, wedding arrangements website.
    check the link and register if you like it Dream Weddings - Best Match Making, Wedding Arrangements Company.

Comment

I have resisted my self on popular matrimonial sites but still i was fail to find groom because they have charges too much money and i have already waste more then 1000 rs.

But at last i found Lagana Mnadap which are providing totally free matrimonial service to all users. So i have created my profile on that site and found a perfect groom for me with in 2 days. Thanks to Lagana Mandap.

You may also try it here: Free Matrimonial Site

Comment

Working...
      X