Its that time of yer again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
    i thought we was gona keep our conversations secret, why u exposing me girl?

Skoot skoot....

Comment

Shocking!!! La Casbah...and me wondering how u started the hairy n shaved leg thread...
      am sorry about things i said in Homosexuality thread, i was a bit hard, but they can be different

Meziane..its never too late

Comment

Its way 2 late................. Im happily married thx!

Comment

I used to get excited about Moroccan weddings when I was younger, but I get bored now especially when they are 3 days long! I only go to close family weddings now would rather spend those 3 days on the beach & enjoying my short holiday!

Originally posted by MeZiAnE
          Hiya guys,
          Its nearly time for morocco, again!!! So this thread is dedicated to all things weddingy!!
          Whats the most 'boom' wedding you've ever been to? Moroccan weddings are just amazing, the atmosphere is great, i cant wait!!

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
          - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Originally posted by MeZiAnE
            Its way 2 late................. Im happily married thx!

....i didn't know u were married..sry, but any way..its just me kiddin as usual

Comment

Its ok 3rachy, i know you were joking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-dz
                found him? you mean us 3 (Amazgh man, larache4ever and me) still on the chase, shes having one of those hard to get games
                thanks a lot lotfi na i dont play games, let alone playin hard to get games. not my thing that aint sayin that im easy.

Comment

Working...
                X