Chapped lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapped lips

Anyone recommend anything for chapped lips? I've tried blistex that didnt help much and couldnt stand the smell! I've got verry full lips and its such a shame that my lips are always constantly chapped! anyone eles dealing with this same situation and what do you all recommend? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried......

fresh cow pat?

Comment

your photos always makes me laugh

Comment

Start off by using Lip Scuff (I bought mine at the Body Shop) to exfoliate & smooth your lips, then get a good lip balm from the body shop like Cocao Butter That should sort you out.

Originally posted by heavenly_gurl
        Anyone recommend anything for chapped lips? I've tried blistex that didnt help much and couldnt stand the smell! I've got verry full lips and its such a shame that my lips are always constantly chapped! anyone eles dealing with this same situation and what do you all recommend? Thanks in advance.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
        - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Aloe Vera lip balm
          Whenever God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window ~ The sound of music

~Chica~ Caretaker of *the (thee)* blue shirt

Comment

Anisa thank you for your response i've tried coco butter before but i'll deffinatly give the lip scuff a try.

Moroccanchica my fav chic where can you buy Aloe Vera lip balm? I've heard of the lotion didnt no it came in lip balm.

Comment

No problem girl

I think vaseline comes in a green aloe vera tin? I don't use it myself

Originally posted by heavenly_gurl
              Anisa thank you for your response i've tried coco butter before but i'll deffinatly give the lip scuff a try.

Moroccanchica my fav chic where can you buy Aloe Vera lip balm? I've heard of the lotion didnt no it came in lip balm.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comment

I do, it is lovely stuff.

Nicaragua

Comment

I've never been a fan of vaseline, I prefer soft lips in french vanilla-its fab and the body shop's lip glosses.

Comment

You dont need all that modern muck on your face!

Originally posted by Anisa
                    I've never been a fan of vaseline, I prefer soft lips in french vanilla-its fab and the body shop's lip glosses.

Yes my lovelies
                    Lard is what you'll be wanting

Comment

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE RAZ?

Comment

That is a little bit personel Anisa

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE RAZ?
                        All i'm prepared to say is that its worth the mess!

Comment

Hi Anisa

Those are nice. I like the versatility of Vaseline, as it can be used to sooth almost all dry skin complaints and acts as a nice sheen for eye lids, like when I can't be bothered to use any make up - also it is great to have in the bag for removing smudged makeup, esp stuff like mascara, after having it on all day and accidentally rubbing my eyes lol (that can happen often!)- I really like the one I am using with the Aloe Vera, cos it seems very nice feeling and looking, and there is an extra soothing factor.

Nicaragua

Comment

LOLOL I doubt it!

Originally posted by razrif
                            All i'm prepared to say is that its worth the mess!

Comment

Originally posted by razrif
                              fresh cow pat?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Razrif .. i'm sure that will work perfectly .... lol

naah i'm just kidding .... i prefer Vaseline .... Gurl .. .it's the best .. trust me .. ''

u might want to try Razrif's solution also .. ( mIght work WHo knows )

Comment

Working...
                              X