Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair

Ok any ideas or tips on how to make your hair shine without adding greasy conditioners?
    Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?

some brown shoe polish

Comment

After conditioning, try mixing olive oil and avocado together to make a masque... put loads of it into your hair and leave it on for 3 - 20 minutes and then give your hair a good rinse..

You would only need to do this once a month or week, depending on how much your hair needs it.

Nicaragua

Comment

Thanks

Shoe polish??? Do you think I'm a loafer?

I will try the oil and avacado. Has anyone tried the clear henna before?
        Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?

Comment

Well jokes apart I was also looking for the answer to this question. I am reluctant to use the conditioners as I am afraid that they may cause problems to my hair in the long run, and by the look of things this answer isnt easy it seems as no one has answered since the last couple of years.
          Graduated Round Diamond and Baguette Ring

Comment

Arya conditioners are perfectly fine to use on a daily basis even don't know why you would think they would damage ur hair. hhhmmm if it's that bad try using Mayonnaise. If you don't care for that try eggs. This is no joke use them both myself at least once a week. Try it for yourself let me know how u like.

Comment

hahah razrif joker!!!

Do you have andrelon over there? Its great!! I always use it after washing my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Msousa View Post
                hahah razrif joker!!!

Do you have andrelon over there? Its great!! I always use it after washing my hair.
                What is it?? and is it sold in Morocco??
                sa

Comment

Try some vinegar in water mixed and rinse your hair with it at last, your hair will be so shiny, I do that all the time!!
                  sa

Comment

Working...
                  X