Womens perfumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i the only one who likes cash?!

If you decide on a perfume then get something light.
    Something like sui dreams is lovely (by ANNA SUI)
    It's light and yummy!
    I've have a bottle (which is running out ) and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it!

Comment

Cash? lol. its not just you, every one wants cash instead of presents

Comment

Originally posted by hbiba85
        Am i the only one who likes cash?!

If you decide on a perfume then get something light.
        Something like sui dreams is lovely (by ANNA SUI)
        It's light and yummy!
        I've have a bottle (which is running out ) and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it!
        That's a very pretty perfume, my ex bought it for me a few years ago. I've still got about a third left in my bottle - never wear it any more as it brings back too many memories You're welcome to take it off my hands
        The world is a prison for the believer, but a paradise for the disbeliever....

Narrated by Muslim

Comment

HELL YES!!!

was that a bit 2 keen?

Comment

lol @ Hbiba... consider it yours

Narrated by Muslim

Comment

Anias Anias (think thats the spelling) is lovely, and the scent actually lasts all day.
              "Freedom...of...spirit"

Comment

Anais Anais! (that's how it's spelt hbiba). Yep it's a lovely scent... I was addicted to that when I was in Yr 9/10. Wouldn't mind getting another bottle though..

Narrated by Muslim

Comment

Anais Anais

I love it too! I always have a bottle. I started using it in the mid-90's and still love it!

Its one of those classics. Especially great in the summer

Comment

Eden is my old school scent!

I have Boss Woman, Organza & Lolita Lelimpika ...mmmmm

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
                    - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Organza is very pretty, got that for my 18th

Narrated by Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by _nadia_
                        Anais Anais! (that's how it's spelt hbiba). Yep it's a lovely scent... I was addicted to that when I was in Yr 9/10. Wouldn't mind getting another bottle though..
                        Not far off eh?

It always come out in summer, really nice and uplifting.

What kind of scent do you girls go for, floral, light, powerful, strong etc???

I personally like light soft fragrances that gently linger...nothing too over powering
                        "Freedom...of...spirit"

Comment

I prefer quite strong scents...floral, spicey... different

Narrated by Muslim

Comment

I like home fragrance & scent diffuser and I've found that some of the good fragrances for my home. I think this is suitable for a gift, because a natural reed scent diffuser is a fragrance solution that emits pleasing scents into the air. One of the best things about reed diffusers is that they only require three components: a fragrance, a vase, and reed sticks.
                            Last edited by admin; 29th May 2009, 15:27. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
                            X