Go Back   Morocco.com Discussion Forum > Human Rights/Droits Humains > ...in the World/...dans le Monde

Notices

Iraq

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th August 2014, 15:17

Iraq

I have a story on Morocco.com called Ahmed and Ishtar. She has crescent moon and star on her cheek. I did not know this was the sign of Islam or on the Algerian flag. At the time I knew this Algerian in Americawho was working here at a restaurant. I told him about Ishtar, the crescent and the story on Xanthia the most beautiful planet in the universe. This is coincidence. The story has the island and the penisula along the Morococcan Province in the afterlife. You see we have the Jersey shore along here in New Jersey that we all love so I put it in the story along the Moroccan Province. Well when the hurricane Sandy came the storm wrecked along the coast and destroyed all the houses along there. In face some of the, are million dollar houses. This is aother coincidence with that story. Then when Pope Benedict resigned lightning stuck the Vatican twice. I saw the picture of the lightning
Old 26th August 2014, 15:19

Coincidences.

Maybe there is more to what goes on than we realize. In my story there is the planet Isis where if any one goes through th portal to that place they do not return. I see things on the news that I do not see acceptable in the Quran. I also see things on the news we should not be doing either. I think there is more to what goes on than we really realize. Strange happening don't you think. You can check out my story if you like. Every page is dated when I made the posts.
Old 30th October 2014, 16:34

Where the story is located.

As much of the story I have written is listed here on Morocco.com on the Laughables thread. It is not finished but half of it is there. About 350 of the pages. The rest of the pages are about the Mosque Palace and the orphans. The parts about the planets are on the first 350 pages. In the beginning there are some post from other people.
Thank you for your interest. If you want to be friends on Facebook, my name is Gloria Ryder
Old 21st November 2014, 13:22

Witch Queen! I wanted to read the story of Ahmed and Ishtar which you have listed on Morocco.com. can you share with me the link where it is available or how can I read this story. I hope you will provide me complete details of this story and reply me soon. I am waiting anxiously for your quick reply.