Go Back   Morocco.com Discussion Forum > Open Board/Forum Libre > Open Board/Forum Libre

Notices

Hackers on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29th September 2017, 16:49

Hackers on Facebook

I have 3 different pages on Facebook and 2 have been hacked, also my castlmorocco@yahoo.com email, also my mail. com 2 emails. Hackers think they could come to Morocco and party, party. I have 5000 people from all around the world want to help Palestinians and get rid of Israel. Jesus said. Israel can not make mockery of Jesus, Christ, Mohamed, all of Christianity and Islam and all the world War ll, vets dead or alive. We mean it to get rid of Isreal and Jesus said this would happen. I think hackers are facebook traitors and yahoo computer , know it all pigs and wanted to come to Morocco and say they are friends like me. I have 5000 on one page who care and 460 on second page and 80 on the other blocked page. They care. It is none of hackers business what we are doing and want to do. The hackers are just party, party sluts and pigs with no honor or morals. All they had to do was ask to be a friend and see what is there. All they are after is money and party, party. The pages are mine and I set everything on them myself and none of their business. They messed with people from over 40 countries who want to help. Hackers only cared about them selves and what they stopped got innocent people killed and make every one sick and stressed. We hate them and hope they get what they deserve.
Old 6th October 2017, 17:21

Hackers again

I have three Facebook pages and now hackers have hack the witchqueen@mail.com page under my name Gloria Ryder. They just thought they could get to Morocco or other Arab nations and party, party. The hackers seem to be from Yahoo.com server company. They have messed with my three facebook pages, mail.com and my yahoo castlemorocco@yahoo.com emails They are really evil young college people who thought they could do what ever they want. We were trying to stop nuclear war and genocide in Palestine and Burma. Hope this message gets to the right place. They bother me on Facebook and around where I live also my family. Hope this gets to some one of authority. Do not let Yahoo people in your country.
Old 7th October 2017, 18:22

Hackers on facebook

I have tried again to get on my WitchQueen.com page of facebook. The hackers have fixed it so I can not talk to my friends many of who are Muslims. I believe they are from yahoo.com They have targeted me and my family also around where I live. This is because I wrote the story of Ahmed and Ishtar and made friends with the Muslim kids here. They thought they were going to act Muslim and get to Morocco and Muslim countries. They tried to destroy me and my friend Robert.. I think they have some slut girls and lackey guys involved. I have [people from all over the world who wanted to help the Plaestinians. Some from the Muslim countries but also Russia, Armenia. Romania, Spanish countries, Iraq, Seria, Lebenon. Afghanistan and countries above Afghanistan. And other countries. We will not let Israel make a mockery of Jesus Christ, all of Christianity and all of Islam and Mohamed and all the World War ll vets. The hackers are jealous of stuff I said we could do and do not care anything about people getting killed, all they cared about was party. party life. Furthermore there are almost 1 million Israelis in America now and we think Trump wanted a overthrow, he deported every one he could who would help and let the Israelis here in USA. WE have kids and people alerted to what has to be protected in case anything happens and they know what to guard. Israel pays Burma to kill Muslims there and they also burn them alive, also burning villages in Bangladesh. Also people from India show me dead people. Do not let yahoo people in your countries. I also have Africans. I have three different pages, The party pigs got them all blocked.