Go Back   Morocco.com Discussion Forum > Culture/Culture > Literature & Film/Littérature & Cinéma

Notices

movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27th March 2017, 15:14

movie

I worked on the story of ahmed and Ishtar a long time and I promised the people and kids here on morocco.ocm they could be in the movie if it got done. the story is not done yet but we want to make a movie about world war ll which is true. mu father's brother landed in Casablanca on his birthday and fought in north Africa and Italy through the war. also we like to make movie about the attempted coup of shooting the king;s plane down. we want the people and kids to be able to be in these two movies which I think we can really get done. I have all the plots on facebook on my 2 Gloria ryder pages. witchqueen
Old 13th April 2017, 15:52

More about movie

I think I can get Disney to help me finish the story of Ahmed and Ishtar part one and then after the movie we can have the book made and translated into Spanish and any other language they want. I am friends with Eva Longoria who will be in the movie and I am friends with actor sylvestor stallone and Paulo Gunner Bainchin of the band Guns and Roses has asked me to be friends.. they are on facebook. these are not pages they are friends.. I also have another script about my father and his brothers being in WWii. lou landed in Casablanca on his birthday and fought all through the war north Africa and Italy. also we want to do about how they tried to shot the King's plane down and have a coup in Morocco. The kids from Morocco.com can be in those movies I found a 25 room suite palace for sale in medina morocco for $4,200,000 hope we can get this. it is beautiful. we are working on movies on facebook on my movie memorabilia group and my guy friends I play cards and pool with here in America. we are trying to get things set up. no one has contract for this or any other movie unless signed by movie studio. morocco.com should know who the kids are who are suppose to be in movie and their e-mails. WitchQueen