Go Back   Morocco.com Discussion Forum > Open Board/Forum Libre > Laugh Central

Notices

Laughables

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 14th May 2011, 14:38

New Rooms/More About the Children

I decided that it is not a good idea to have the girls live in one of the side Palaces. Instead they will continue to live in the Main Palace till they are married. They will always have their room at the Palace. The boys, when they are older will live in the right side Palace. Then they will have their own rooms and more privacy. The left side Palace will be part of the Hotel and be a guest Palace. The side Palaces have an in the ground pool. The guest Palace the pool is in the back yard. The boys Palace, the pool is located on the left side of the Palace on the other side of the wall. There is a side gate to get in the pool area. There is a wall around the pool.
When it rains guests can call for the golf cart. The driver of the golf cart will have an umbrells and get the guests at the door and walk them to the cart and take them where they want to go.
There will not be a Moroccan Motif in the center square of the Mosque room. The sqaure will be planked like the ceiling.
We will keep the bird and flower figurines in the lower level Sitting Room. They are on the TV Unit.
This means the Tinesian and Lybian boys will have one of the marquee display case in the boy's pool hall. They each will have one of the display cases to post things from their country.
There will be a painting of some famous Algerian site hanging on the wall above the sofa in the left side TV Sitting room of the girl's wing.
There will be a replica of the Taj Mahal on the credenza outside the girl's wing bathroom at the back corridor. Legos has a kit to build the Taj Mahal. I saw it and it is nice. That will be for the Algerian and Indian girls.
There are 3 guest rooms in the right side wing. One is the first room on the left side and the other two are the first 2 rooms on the right side.
There are rectangle mirrors in the side bathrooms. They have shiny brass frames. They are like the mirrors in the Meeting House and the Exercise Houses. In the side wing bathrooms there is an outlet to the side of the mirrors. The outlet is to the left of the 1st bathroom mirror and to the right of the 2nd bathroom mirrors. The outlets are above the ceramic wall tiles. They have off white plugs and shiny brass metal plate covers
The side bathrooms are 6 feet wide x 5 feet from front to back.
The new bedrooms are the 1st beach side and the end bedroom each side. They are exactly the same as the center bedrooms. They have 6 inch extension into the walk around corridor. Past the 1st bedrooms there is a large flower pot and plant. Also before the end bedrooms. They match with the other flower pots and plants in the corridors.
There is a 6 feet long brown stained Mosque Bench across from each of the side bathroom corridors.
The center and end bedrooms have dark maroon vinyl wallpaper on the upper walls.
In the 1st rooms each side there are one boy in each room. The second 2 bedrooms each side have 1 girl in each bedroom. The center rooms have adults. One side the next room is empty and used if needed. The next room has girls on one side and adults on the end bedroom. The other side has 1 girl in each of the next 2 rooms. The end bedroom on that side is empty. No one has that room. There are children in the back bedrooms.
The Indian girl is a girl teen. The Algerian and Palestian girls are 5 years old. Amarra, Neeta, Maboto and Abdul are 3 years old. If we really did this rooms may be changed.
This is the Palaces, the other buildings, the Moroccan and Me and the children. Hope you like the story.
Hope no one goes to the cemetary for a long time.
Now I will be reading the story on Saturday and Monday mornings and when I can
"Best Wishes, WitchQueen"
Old 6th July 2013, 19:56

Possible Help for Ahmed and Ishtar Story.

There is a possibility that I May have help to finish this with someone nice. He is Catholic and I think He really would like to help with this. So I think I should be optomistic about this. Greetings to eveyone here. Hope all of you are well. Salam.
Old 10th April 2014, 11:58

Ishtar image

I am posting image photo of Ishtar. Click thumbnail to see larger image.
Attached Thumbnails
laughables-isthar_cover.jpg  
Old 27th July 2016, 18:21

WitchQueen

I hope you put the story of Ahmed and Ishtar back on. I wanted to see it again. Thank you WitchQueen
Old 1st September 2016, 18:16

Mikila and Ishtar.

Greetings to everyone here. This is Gloria. I have been working on the story of Ahmed and Ishtar again but I have changed some things. Ahmed is not in it now. It is Mikial and Ishtar. I have been editing things and making it better. Some of the cards with the story and things about my family I left in the rack at the back of Saint John's Catholic church. I want all of the things I left there back. They did not care about any of us and I have left/ I told my friends I play pool with I am sticking with the Muslims and I do not want the Catholics. Robert plays pool there and he is really nice and I like him a lot. I have been telling him and the others about the story. Robert is Mikial and I am Ishtar I have not forgotten everyone here or about the story of the afterlife. Ishtar Mikilai . controls the forces of Nature, the Galaxies, and planets and the Universe. Hi to Malaka and Razrif. Hope everyone are okay We have really bad people here bothering us about everything. Those scum girls are just fleas and roaches as far as I am concerned and they just disappear and do not come back. WitchQueen
Old 13th April 2017, 15:01

Story back

Thank you for putting story back. I have every page osf story and Mosque Palace printed out.